Please see below for more information about how our rentals work.
- All our rentals are sent on an overnight courier with New Zealand Post to arrive 1 - days before your event.
- Garments are required to be returned next business day in the overnight courier bag provided to you.
- All garments rented in Dunedin, must be returned to our Dunedin store on the next business day between 9 - 3pm unless an arrangement has been made in store or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
After hour returns
- Returns made after hours and left on site unattended will be at the risk of the renter. We do not allow or accept after hour returns or items being left unattended unless discussed.
- Our rentals cover you for our basic cleaning, this is done on site at the Shared Wardrobe store.
- Our basic cleaning is done with our specialised spot cleaning equipment and our garment care machine.
- Any garments that are stained, have oil on spills or are beyond the scope of our cleaning capabilities in store will be referred to our local dry cleaning agent Preens and will be billed additionally.
- Renters who have taken an insurance will be covered for both basic cleaning and dry cleaning - anything that cannot be removed by dry cleaning will be reviewed and discussed with the renter in accordance to the insurance policy they have.
- Please review our consignment information page for more details on how this works.